FreeFall Chapbook Contest
* Submissions must be received by March 31, 2010
* Submit up to 15 pages of poetry. Only one poem per page, multiple page poems acceptable.
Number submission pages consecutively, include author name at the top of each page.
* Fiction or creative non-fiction up to 5000 words. Manuscript must be double spaced, with author, title, and page number appearing at the top of each page. Page 1 should also have complete contact information for the author and the word count.
* Entry fee $10.00
* Enter on-line or mail entry with cheque or money order.
* Entries must be original and unpublished. No simultaneous submissions.
* Each Chapbook will have a Limited Edition production and be available for purchase from FreeFall
* Contest entry forms and complete rules at www.freefallmagazine.ca
* Winners receive 25 copies of their Chapbook.